Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Thai Chicken Pizza

My friend gave me this recipe so I made them last night and YUMMO!

4 whole wheat tortillas
peanut sauce (I buy mine at walmart)
2 C copped cooked chicken
1 green pepper, copped and sauted
1 red pepper, copped and sauted (I left this out, too expensive now)
1/2 C grated carrots
grated mozarella cheese

Preheat oven to 375. Now Bake 4 whole wheat tortillas for 3 minutes on a cookie sheet. Next, spread 1-2 T of Peanut sauce over each tortilla. Now sprinkle each tortilla with chicken, red and green peppers, onions, grated carrots and mozzarella cheese. Bake 10-12 minutes.

2 comments:

Holli said...

This looks yummy! I recently had my first experience with Thai Peanut sauce and found a recipe. I just posted it. It is really easy to make too. I had always heard good things about Thai food. I'm glad I finally had a chance to try it. I'll have to try this recipe sometime.

Holli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.